FlexEdge is a business support services company driven with the desire to enable, empower and enhance organizations with employable talents for ground breaking results.
We are currently recruiting for the positions below:
Job Title: Receptionist /Front Desk
Job TypeFull Time
Experience 2 years
Job Field Administration / Secretarial Customer Care
Location: Lekki, Lagos
APPLY ALSO: Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF) Ph.D & M.Sc Overseas Scholarship Scheme in UK
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper)
- Greet and welcome guests
- Receive incoming calls and emails; take messages, respond appropriately and route correspondence to the appropriate executive of staff member
- Handle requests, feedback and queries quickly and professionally
- Maintain daily electronic journal, arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders as needed
- Arrange executive travel, hotel and dining arrangements as needed
- Take dictation and meeting minutes, accurately enter notes and distribute
- Monitor office supply levels; reorder when appropriate
- Maintain strong relationships with vendors and keep price data in order to get best pricing on supplies and services
- Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system for both paper and electronic records
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Qualifications and Required
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Basic computer and reporting skills
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Very good spoken and written communication
- Amiable personality
- Smart, intelligent with eyes for details
- Minimum of OND
- Must reside in Lekki/Ajah/Visland/Ikoyi
- Two years minimum experience
- Good written, verbal communication and strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and under minimal supervision
Application Closing Date:
10th January, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
JOB TITLE: Key Account Sales Executive
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Using a consultative sales approach, the key account executive is responsible for revenue generating sales for our clients’ platforms and meeting revenue targets.
- Successful candidates will originate, close and initially maintain relationships with new clients and engage with prospective clients.
- The key to this role is to discover needs and concerns, demonstrate which of our platforms can best meet those needs, and support the prospective client through the entire Key Account Sales (KASE) process.
- The key account executive is responsible for building and managing the sales pipeline of prospective clients for accurate forecasting purposes, and collaborating with various departments within the company.
- Ensure set sales targets are achieved in due time.
- Proactively generate leads and work with team to pursue business relationships with prospective clients.
- Contribute to overall marketing strategy for revenue earning platforms.
- In cooperation with the relevant teams, design, manage and ensure accuracy of relevant sales reporting with regular reporting to the CEO and provide updates to the Management team.
- Participate actively in the annual company strategic plan by way of market intelligence including structured quality customer feedback and user intelligence to aid new developments in enterprise eProcurement, eSourcing and Procurement networks.
- Work in cooperation with the strategic communications department in ensuring all sponsor opportunities and exhibitions are communicated well. – Contribute in the development of advertising and promotional content (print and web).
- In addition, the KASEs will be involved in Customer relations and success management
- Ensure all contact information is accurate and maintained updatedWork with the management team to develop and implement lead management process
- Ensure continuous updates and appropriate levels of product knowledge
- Minimum of 3 – 4 years Consultative Selling experience, working in an environment selling to large enterprises and/or multinationals.
- Excellent English language skills both oral and written.
- Self-motivation to meet and exceed goals and the ability to work in a fastpaced environment.
- Excellent project and deadline management skills.
- Highly motivated, quick-learner, self-starter.
- Proficiency in basic Microsoft Office tools.
- Ideally, some exposure to / knowledge of procurement industry would be of benefit
Application Deadline: 10th January, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using Job Title as Subject of Mail.
Note: Only Shortlisted Canditates will be contacted.61