This is to inform indigenes of Niger State who have successfully completed the online recruitment registration exercise to report for physical and credential screening scheduled to commence from 24th August, 2020 to 6th September, 2020:
VENUE: Police Officer’s Mess, Minna.
TIME: 7: 00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. daily.
Applicants are requested to come along with the following items:
a. White T-Shirt and short.
b. Original and Photocopies of Credentials arranged in two white flat files with two recent passports.
c. National Identity Number (NIN).
d. Print out of application submission confirmation page.
e. Completed Guarantor’s form.
f. All applicants must wear face mask and strictly adhere to COVID-19 safety protocols.
The screening exercise will be conducted on Local Government basis, therefore candidates should take note of their Local Governments schedule and to report on the DATE specified ONLY as follows:
1. 24th August, 2020: AGAIE and AGWARA Local Governments.
2. 25th August, 2020: BIDA and BORGU Local Governments.
3. 26th August, 2020: BOSSO and CHANCHAGA Local Governments.
4. 27th August, 2020: EDATI and GBAKO Local Governments.
5. 28th August, 2020: GURARA and KATCHA Local Governments.
6. 29th August, 2020: KONTAGORA and LAPAI Local Governments.
7. 30th August, 2020: LAVUN and MAGAMA Local Governments.
8. 31st August, 2020: MARIGA and MASHEGU Local Governments.
9. 1st September, 2020: MOKWA and MUNYA Local Governments.
10. 2nd September, 2020: RAFI and PAIKORO Local Governments.
11. 3rd September. 2020: RIJAU and SHIRORO Local Governments.
12. 4th September, 2020: TAFA, SULEJA and WUSHISHI Local Governments.
13. 5th September, 2020: MOP-UP.
For more information, candidates should contact Office of the Secretary to the Government of Niger State or call 08039651767.