Adady Global Industries Limited – We at Adady Confectionery, are constantly engaged in manufacturing, and supplying a qualitative, dependent and variation of Caramel Popcorn, Peanut Butter, Potato Chips and Potato Tomato chips and more. Our entire food assortment is loved by buyers all over Nigeria. Maintaining the highest standards of service, we are growing rampantly with experienced, dynamic and dedicated professionals to provide moisture free, crispy, mouth-watering and hygienically packed, fresh range of assortment food packs.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Production Technician (Trainee)
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Operate production machine in a safe and efficient manner
- Ensure quality objectives are achieved and equipment downtime is minimized.
- Maintain production line and equipment to a high level of hygiene
- Perform effectively machine set up and change over.
- Understanding the operating conditions, control and adjust machine settings (eg speed)
- Perform testing procedures to ensure that machines work optimally during the production cycle.
- Make sure that the products manufactured from the machine were of good high quality.
- Make adjustment to improve product quality when necessary.
- Monitor the machine regularly to arrest preventable breakdown.
- Maintain and clean machines and tools before, during and after each shift
- Troubleshoot problems during machine operation.
- Perform safety and maintenance checks on machine regularly.
- Monitor machines during every procedure to ensure optimum running.
- Ensure that machines are producing quality products by managing periodic checks on output.
- Ensure needed materials are ready and available at all times.
- Maintain activity logs of all relevant data
- Provide relevant information regarding progress to supervisors
- Perform basic cleaning, inspection, lubrication (CIL) on the machine.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area by ensuring that machine/ machine environment are clean and organized appropriately.
- OND, BSc or BEng in Engineering (Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical and Instrumentation)
- Maximum of 2 years Post graduate experience.
- Applicant must reside within or very close to Epe orAjah
Job Title: Quality Control Officer Trainee
Location: Ajah, Lagos
- Maintain quality standards and recommend improvement for all stages of processing.
- Maintain accurate quality assurance records as directed.
- Investigate complaints to determine causes, consult with appropriate production personnel to correct deficiencies.
- Oversee cleanliness and housekeeping of operation.
- Use, maintain and calibrate laboratory equipment and supervise as required.
- Ensure compliance to standards of all incoming and outgoing materials, ingredients and packaged products.
- Assist in development of new products and or line extenders as required.
- Ensure that all food safety standard are maintained.
- Conduct process and plant audit.
- Ensure compliance with government regulations.
- Ensure all labels, nutritional information and manufacturing data are correct.
Educational Qualifications & Experience
- B.Sc, B.Tech in Biochemistry, Industrial Chemistry, Food Science Technology and Science related course.
- Fresh graduate with 0-2 years experience in Quality Control/ Assurance. Knowledge of Food Safety and Food Quality is an added advantage.
- Candidate must reside within or around ajah or epe axis
Functional Competencies / Requirements:
- Exceptional reliability
- Must be trainable
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrate a high level of energy, drive and initiative
- Ability to work flexible hours and accept additional responsibility as needed.
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Executive (Trainee)
Employment Type: Contract
- Will be responsible for overseeing sales operation of your company in a particular geographical area. This could well include several states, so expect to be fairly busy.
- Maintaining and increasing sales of your company’s products.
- Reaching the targets and goals set for your area.
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding your customer base.
- Servicing the needs of existing customers.
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market
- Developing sales strategies.
- Compiling and analyzing sales figures.
- Possibly dealing with some major customer accounts.
- Collecting customer feedback and market research.
- Reporting to senior managers.
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors.
- Be actively involved with marketing.
- HND, BSc qualification.
- 0 – 2 years Experience.
- Must be ready to travel.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and Resume as one attachment in MS Word or PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position Title (eg. Production Technician Trainee) as the subject of the mail
Always visit us at www.pinnaclereport.com.ng for More Jobs Update.
kindly join our telegram Group via this link https://t.me/joinchat/S2UcNRx4pFSCjy_NIYJdBQ