Health Information Systems Program Nigeria (HISP) is Nigeria’s leading health informatics organization. HISP works to build evidence based health information for equitable planning and functional action. Incorporated in 2006, HISP works as part of the global HISP Network is a regional leader in providing DHIS2 design, management and backstopping.
As HISP is undergoing a process of reorganization, a vacancy has opened for an admin and finance officer. If you self-driven, organized and looking for a space in which you can grow your credentials. If you have experience with NGOs, are based in Abuja and have a proven record of high integrity, discipline and high work ethic we are looking for you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin and Finance Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensures timely preparation of budget, monitoring disbursement and replenishment of funds for all HISP Programs and activities.
- Ensures proper bookkeeping and prepares timely monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports as Advised by management on finance and accounting matters
- Prepares cash flow projection, including minimum cash thresholds to meet operating needs
- Develop and implement systems for efficient management of HISP office
- In consultation with HISP Managing partner ensure timely undertaking of annual audit of accounts
- Provide and assist in organizing training for Project accounts staff.
- Performs month-end closing and year-end duties such as reconciliations, VAT reimbursements, inventory count, etc
- Process payroll and ensures accurate deductions and timely remittance of all statutory obligations to the appropriate government agency
- Interpret financial information and provide updates and information as needed
- Support HISP Managing partner in the implementation of HISP performance management policy
- In consultation with HISP Managing partner coordinate all recruitment, employee orientation and onboarding
- Support HISP Managing Partner by establishing systems for managing and safeguarding all HISP assets and equipment
- Carries out any other tasks as assigned by HISP Nigeria Management.
Qualifications and Experience Requirements
- B.Sc. in Accounting or Finance (MBA will be an added advantage).
- ACA / ANAN or other recognized professional accounting qualifications
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in a senior financial/administrative managerial position in Government/ Private or development sector
- Experience of ensuring compliance with and coordinating financial and administrative procedures and reporting across projects
- Advanced computer skills and financially literate with excellent Excel skills
- Knowledge of QuickBooks accounting software or other common accounting software
- Experience providing administrative support to an international organization, including dealing with good procurement, contracts management, and HR related matters.
Competency and Skill Requirements:
- Financial Planning and Strategy
- Financial management skills
- Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to spot mistakes and discrepancies in financial records
- Analytical thinking
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Delegation and capacity building.
Jobs You May Like
StongMas Automobile Limited Job Recruitment – Click Here to Apply
FHON Consulting Job Opportunities – Click Here to Apply
Graduate Job Recruitment at PricewaterhouseCooper – Click Here to Apply
Nigeria Breweries Plc 2021 Graduate Management Development Scheme – Click Here to Apply
Massive Recruitment at Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) – Click Here to Apply
Employment Opportunities at Jumia Nigeria – Click Here to Apply
Employment Opportunities at Aspom travel Agency – Click Here to Apply
Downstream Oil and Gas Company Recruitment – Click Here to Apply
Talenture Group Job Recruitment – Click Here to Apply
Alexis Philips Limited Job Recruitment for OND/HND Holders – Click Here to Apply
Application Closing Date
26th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter (include evidence of salary history) to: email@example.com using
For more updated information about Admin and Finance Officer at Health Information Systems Program Nigeria, kindly feel free to ask any question in the comment box below. You can also provide us your phone number or email Address for more updates
NOTE: Pinnacle Report Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, that provides you with a reliable Job Opportunities in Various States.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/DoZj3IIehrZ75Y7FSdbwBn