We are delighted to inform the General public that Federal Ministry of Youths and Sports Development 2021 Digital Youth Nigeria Training Program is Ongoing. Apply Now
The Digital Youth Nigeria programme is an initiative of the Federal Ministry of Youths and Sports Development. This programme is designed to avail eligible Nigerian youths that will participate in standard training sessions to learn several global digital roles, including Business Process Outsourcing skills, Software and Coding skills, Animation/Graphics skills and Internet of Things/IT Hardware skills.
These highly practical skill-sets will develop their abilities to handle jobs which have a need for the outsourcing of specific digital services.
This programme is designed to support 1,600 youths successfully screened from across the six geopolitical zones including Lagos and the Federal Capital Territory through fully paid in-person and virtual training sessions.
- Varkey Foundation 2021 Chegg.Org Global Student Prize (Up to $50,000) – Click Here to Apply
- SystemSpecs Children’s Day Essay Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students – Click Here to Apply
- Cherie Blair Foundation for women 2021 Mentoring Women in Business Programme – Click Here to Apply
- USAID/Nigeria Covid-19 Food Security Challenge 2021 For Nigerian Youths – Click Here to Apply
- US Embassy EducationUSA Opportunity Funds Program (OFP) 2021/2022 for young Nigerians – Click Here to Apply
- ICYF Ramadan Contest 2021 for Global Muslim Youths – Click Here to Apply
- THRIVE | Bayer Sustainability Challenge 2021 for Startup and Scaleup Innovators – Click Here to Apply
- Teach For Nigeria Fellowship Program 2021 for Young Nigerian Professionals – Click Here to Apply
- Recover Africa Youth Competition 2021 for young Africans (500 Euros Prize & Project Mentorship) – Click Here to Apply
- Thought for Food (TFF) Challenge 2021 for Innovators and Entrepreneurs (Up to $30,000) – Click Here to Apply
- American India Foundation (AIF) Banyan Impact Fellowship 2021 for young change-makers – Click Here to Apply
This will be combined with hardware and software starter packs to position the participants as standby agents who are fully equipped, and technically capable of functioning in such roles in the nearest future.
SEE ALSO: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship 2021
How to Apply for the 2021 Digital Youth Nigeria Training Program Eligibility
Participants must be Nigerian citizens between the ages of 18 to 35 years.
- Must possess a valid government-issued means of identification
- Be willing to undertake some travel (for practical sessions) if selected
- Minimum level of education required is O’Level (WASSCE/NECO/NABTEB)
NOTE: Pinnacle Report Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, that provides you with a reliable Job Opportunities in Various States.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/DoZj3IIehrZ75Y7FSdbwBn