Apply for ImperoTechne Limited, Female Software Tester Internship Programme at pinnaclereport.com.ng; ImperoTechne Limited- We are an Information Technology Consultancy & Solutions providing firm. We develop enterprise level products and our solutions are tailored towards the fulfillment of Enterprise Architecture.
Impero Techne Ltd was incorporated in 2019 by a group of highly experienced Information Technology experts with its key founding members having a combined experience of 43 years. The Impero Techne team have their core experience profiles in the ICT, Fintech, Energy, Education and Health sectors.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Female Software Tester Internship
Employment Type: Internship
Description / Who You Are
- The programme is a 1-year internship and 3 years of work with Imperotechne.
- You are a motivated person who has completed a Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline.
- You are passionate about ensuring the quality and excellence of all you do.
- As a Software Test Intern, you will be embedded within an agile development team, you will work side by side with Developers and Business Analysts to validate application quality.
- You will write code using your specialized knowledge of testing techniques and best practices, as well as your knowledge of good technical architecture and design.
- In our highly-collaborative environment, you will have the opportunity to continually grow as a tester and engineer.
- Varkey Foundation 2021 Chegg.Org Global Student Prize (Up to $50,000) – Click Here to Apply
- SystemSpecs Children’s Day Essay Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students – Click Here to Apply
- Cherie Blair Foundation for women 2021 Mentoring Women in Business Programme – Click Here to Apply
- USAID/Nigeria Covid-19 Food Security Challenge 2021 For Nigerian Youths – Click Here to Apply
- US Embassy EducationUSA Opportunity Funds Program (OFP) 2021/2022 for young Nigerians – Click Here to Apply
- ICYF Ramadan Contest 2021 for Global Muslim Youths – Click Here to Apply
- THRIVE | Bayer Sustainability Challenge 2021 for Startup and Scaleup Innovators – Click Here to Apply
- Teach For Nigeria Fellowship Program 2021 for Young Nigerian Professionals – Click Here to Apply
- Recover Africa Youth Competition 2021 for young Africans (500 Euros Prize & Project Mentorship) – Click Here to Apply
- Thought for Food (TFF) Challenge 2021 for Innovators and Entrepreneurs (Up to $30,000) – Click Here to Apply
- American India Foundation (AIF) Banyan Impact Fellowship 2021 for young change-makers – Click Here to Apply
What You’ll Do
- Assist in the development of end to end automated regression and performance test scripts
- Work closely with development teams to ensure the effectiveness and quality of the components and systems developed
- Test for a range of projects from and enhancements to strategic initiatives
- Develop, maintain and execute test cases, ensuring the quality and stability of the system throughout the project
- Generate testing completion metrics and analysis, as well as status read-outs to upper management
- Develop, implement, maintain, and enhance test plans, test scripts, traceability matrices, and test methodologies that ensure exhaustive testing of all assigned software systems to ensure compliance with software / system specifications.
- Create, maintain and modify test plans for new and existing software applications/releases that ensure comprehensive testing according to the software specifications.
- Anticipate potential software problems by creating test scenarios.
- Identify and analyze defects / test results and be able to deduct the chain of events leading to a failure.
- Coordinate the User Acceptance Testing (UAT) with the Business Owners and their UAT-responsible personnel.
- Ensure satisfactory service with customers at all levels (Business Analyst, Developers, Project Managers, and Business Owners).
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification in Computer Science or related technical discipline.
- 1 – 3 years experience.
- Knowledge of OOP, Data Structures, and Algorithms
- Ability to code in a functional or object-oriented programming language
- Driven to innovate
- Passionate about technology
- Great problem-solving skills
- Experience with UI testing automation, specifically with Cypress is a plus
- Application of software development life cycle concepts
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming
- Knowledge of the C# Programming language
- Knowledge of the .NET framework
- Knowledge of Selenium Web Driver
- Knowledge of API testing (REST / SOAP)
- Knowledge of relational database principles (SQL / MySQL / MongoDB / SOQL).
Benefits of Joining ImperoTechne Internship
- The program is a 1-year internship and 3 years of work with Imperotechne.
- Salary: N20,000 – increasing every 3 months.
- Gross Pay Structure from Year 1 to 4 years is N11,140,000
- HMO Benefits will commence after 6 months of confirmation.
- Loyalty Bonus of 1,000,000 giving to you at the end of year 4
- Pension commences in year 2
- The company will remit your tax for the next two years.
- The company supports continuous improvement, therefore will provide Books, Udemy, Pluralsight, and LinkedIn Learning Account as well as courses for you to undergo
- Salary Paid on Net without deductions.
- Gratuity After 25 years of joining the company
- Salary Schedule for the next 4 years.
APPENDIX II: REMUNERATION
|1||MARCH – JUNE||2021|
|2||JULY – OCTOBER||2021|
|3||NOVEMBER – FEBRUARY||2022|
|4||MARCH – JUNE||2022|
|5||JULY – OCTOBER||2022|
|6||NOVEMBER – APRIL||2023|
|7||MAY – OCTOBER||2023|
|8||NOVEMBER – APRIL||2024|
|9||MAY – OCTOBER||2024|
|10||NOVEMBER – APRIL||2025|
|11||MAY – OCTOBER||2025|
|12||NOVEMBER – APRIL||2026 + BONUS #1,000,000|
Tax Deduction = JAN 2024
Pension Deduction = JAN 2024.
Other Jobs You May Like:
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV Cover Letter only in PDF to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Important Information / Notice
- The candidate must have a good working laptop minimum of core I5, 8GB Ram and 500GB.
- Note our recruitment process takes the following procedures
- Phone Interview
- Theory Interview.
- Immediate Hire.