The Deputy High Commission of Canada to Nigeria invites applications from qualified candidates for the following positions below:
1.) Migration Program Assistant, LE-A2
Salary: NGN 6,802,957 per annum
2.) Senior Program Assistant, LE-A3
Salary: NGN 8,284,970 per annum
3.) Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) Operational Liaison Assistant (OLA)
Salary: NGN 8,284,970 per annum
Application Closing Date
11th April, 2021.
- Candidates are required to upload a cover letter and CV in English or French. Applications which do not include the requested documents or information in the CV or cover letter will be rejected. Any additional information must be included as part of these two attachments.
- Please do NOT include personal data in these documents (cover letter and CV) such as; age, date of birth, gender, marital status, family status, religion, a picture. Please only include information relevant to the vacancy as requested in the job poster.
- Candidates who are unable to submit their application due to technical difficulties must report these to: LES-E-Recruitment-BRLIN@international.gc.ca prior to the closing date. Failure to so will result in the application being rejected.
Eligibility Instructions (to be included in cover letter)
- Assessment questions have been included for candidates to complete and include in their cover letters along with the application. In order to be considered for the position, please note that candidates must answer all questions (#1 and #2). Please include the information in paragraph form. Responses must be your original work, and cannot use text from the internet or other sources. Applications using copied text will be disqualified.
- You will be assessed on your spelling, grammar and effective communication on the application and further along in the process if you’re screened in. Applications not including responses to these questions will be screened out.
- ** Applications that do not include the Candidate Assessment Questions will not be considered.
Question #1 (750 words maximum)
- Describe your experience in law enforcement; including the agency name, duration, role and what importance you think law enforcement plays in your community and/or country. Please describe the circumstances around why you left or wish to leave this agency/department/job.
Question #2 (750 words maximum)
- Describe a situation where you had to create and maintain a professional relationship which was essential to your work under a stressful situation. Describe the situation as well as how your participation contributed to the outcome.
- Please do not use a tablet or cell phone to submit your application, as mobile browsers are not supported by our on-line portal. Candidates should only apply using a laptop or desktop computer.
- Only applications submitted in one of the official languages of Canada will be accepted (English or French).
- Communication for this process will be sent via email. It is the responsibility of the candidates to ensure accurate contact information is provided and updated as required.
- Candidates who apply to this vacancy should include an email address that accepts email from unknown users and regularly check their email, including spam folder.
- Reference checks will be sought for candidates that reach interview stage and may form part of the selection process.
- The High Commission of Canada in Nigeria does not reimburse any travel costs to and from interviews/exams nor does it reimburse any relocation costs.
- Candidates requiring any special assistance in attending exams or interviews are requested to inform us.
- The results of this recruitment process may also be used to establish an eligibility list of qualified candidates for similar term, indeterminate, part-time or full-time openings at the High Commission of Canada in Nigeria which might arise in the 12 months following the completion of this recruitment process
For more updated information about Deputy High Commission of Canada to Nigeria, kindly feel free to ask any question in the comment box below. You can also provide us your phone number or email Address for more updates
NOTE: Pinnacle Report Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, that provides you with a reliable Job Opportunities in Various States.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/DoZj3IIehrZ75Y7FSdbwBn