Konga is a leading player in the Nigerian ecommerce space, with over a thousand (1000) employees across the country, over 30 offline retail stores and many growing business subsidiaries such as KongaPay, Konga Travels and Tours, Konga Express etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Sales Executive
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Lagos, Rivers
Type: Full Time
Job Category: Intermediate Level
Reports to: Head, Corporate Sales Team
- We are searching for talented and smart individuals with a passion for the Ecommerce space to function in the capacity of Corporate Sales Executive in our Corporate Sales Team.
- The candidate must be young, attractive, and passionate to attract corporate customers (Office, Banks, Institutes, etc.).
- He / she will be responsible for Sourcing, identifying and attracting key corporate accounts and at the same time building and maintaining good cliental relationship.
- The ideal candidates must have good communication and persuasive skills, and should be stress tolerant to ensure high return on investment (ROI.).
Jobs You May Like;
StongMas Automobile Limited Job Recruitment – Click Here to Apply
FHON Consulting Job Opportunities – Click Here to Apply
Graduate Job Recruitment at PricewaterhouseCooper – Click Here to Apply
Nigeria Breweries Plc 2021 Graduate Management Development Scheme – Click Here to Apply
Massive Recruitment at Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) – Click Here to Apply
Employment Opportunities at Jumia Nigeria – Click Here to Apply
Employment Opportunities at Aspom travel Agency – Click Here to Apply
Downstream Oil and Gas Company Recruitment – Click Here to Apply
Talenture Group Job Recruitment – Click Here to Apply
Alexis Philips Limited Job Recruitment for OND/HND Holders – Click Here to Apply
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Identifying new markets & business opportunities to increase sales.
- Build and maintain professional networks.
- Managing and developing relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Promoting and selling our services to target markets to achieve sales targets.
- Closely following up on all business leads, managing accounts and following up on outstanding invoices and receivables.
- Prospecting potential corporate accounts using different databases, directories, and door-to door activities.
- Calling prospects and setting appointments for visits.
- Continuously generating prospect customers and referrals from every visit.
- Selling products using calls and face-to-face techniques thereby achieving the given monthly targets.
Professional Skills & Qualifications Required
- Graduates from any discipline with at least minimum of 3 years’ experience in corporate sales. Ideally within the retail or Ecommerce industry.
- Must have an outstanding track record of meeting targets and closing deals
- Must have an entrepreneurial mindset and are performance-driven.
- Proven experience as a corporate sales Executive or relevant role
- Good use of Microsoft office suites
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Knowledge of sales principles and practices
- Data entry and numeracy skills
- Attention to details and accuracy
- Problem analysis and problem solving skills
- Creative thinking skills.
Why work with Konga?
- A unique opportunity to work in a fast paced, structured and technologically driven environment.
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team growing the ecommerce space in Nigeria.
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our fast growing businesses.
Application Closing Date:
20th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their updated CV to: email@example.com using “Corporate Sales Executive (indicating your location)” as the subject of the mail.
Note: All CV’s should be in word doc and / or pdf formats.
For more updated information about Corporate Sales Executive at Konga Nigeria, kindly feel free to ask any question in the comment box below. You can also provide us your phone number or email Address for more updates
NOTE: Pinnacle Report Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, that provides you with a reliable Job Opportunities in Various States.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/DoZj3IIehrZ75Y7FSdbwBn