ZETA Technologies is an independent network of solid professionals who have successfully implemented complex world-class projects in new frontiers, under challenging circumstances, for the big names in energy & power, food & beverages, as well as pharmaceuticals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Document Controller
Location: Benin, Edo
- To ensure all documents are kept in right location and are accessible for internal services
- To ensure project documentation inline withTier 1, Tier2, Tier 3 & Tier 4 classification by all departments
- To approve documents before they are filed
- Liaising with internal and external agencies that documents contain correct and understandable information
- As QHSE officer, prepare a list of QMS documents & records (Training, Audit, Meetings, etc) that will require update.
- Confirm attendance of participants at interface (NPDC, NAPIMS, DPR & MAKON) monthly meeting
- Make flight bookings for participants at interface (NPDC, NAPIMS, DPR & MAKON) monthly meeting
- Make transport arrangements for participants (NPDC, NAPIMS, DPR & MAKON) monthly project interface meeting hosted by ZETA in PH.
- Prepare meeting room for (NPDC, NPIMS, DPR & MAKON) monthly meeting
- As custodian of the Library ensure all materials are arranged or placed in the right category
- Maintain a proper logbook of borrowing/return of Library materials
- Assist in preparing invoices for project services rendered by ZETA.
- Produce a schedule / timing when each QMS document & record will be updated
- Perform update for each document & record as per schedule
- Produce a list of QMS planned Audits, Auditors and Auditees
- Organise and produce Audit reports as per QMS Audit schedule
- Send an invite to participants interface (NPDC, NAPIMS, DPR & MAKON) monthly meeting hosted by ZETA
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 2 years experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 19th November, 2020.
Always visit us at www.pinnaclereport.com.ng for More Jobs Update.
kindly join our telegram Group via this link https://t.me/joinchat/S2UcNRx4pFSCjy_NIYJdBQ