People have varying sex urges. Stress, medicines, and other physical, mental, and lifestyle variables can all influence your sexual desire. Some people want to have s3x every day or more than once a day, while others don’t want to have s3x at all. People who have no sexual attraction to anyone might be classified as asexual.
There is much more to s3x than inserting the penis into the vagina and ejaculating, but the rest is not always clear (kissing? Rubbing? Grinding?). To keep things simple and specific, we’ll only look at the time to ejaculation (vaginal s3x).
What’s the average duration?
According to research, vaginal s3x generally lasts three to seven minutes.
According to the poll, one to two minutes of vaginal intercourse is “too brief.”
“Too long” vaginal s3x is defined as 10 to 30 minutes.
So, how long should vaginal s3x last?
According to the study, anytime between 7 and 13 minutes is “desirable.”
Please keep in mind that these statistics only relate to penile-vaginal intercourse. They don’t take into consideration things like foreplay, and they don’t reflect different forms of s3x.
However, this is not how everyone defines s3x. Many individuals view the end of sex to be when all involved partners have reached their climax.
This can be accomplished by touching, oral s3x, vaginal intercourse, anal s3x, or a mix of the three.
If your definition of s3x simply includes intercourse, then sex will most likely take only a few minutes.
There is no right or incorrect length of s3x – no universal definition of what is natural.
People should express what makes s3x feel good and fulfilling to them, and then organize the interaction around that. Having constant open communication and concentrating on each individual’s enjoyment can improve s3x in general.
If after reading this and you feel you still need to last longer during s3x here are a few tips to make s3x last longer
- When one person is on the verge of orgasm, they may take a pause and focus on pleasing another.
- Communicate about your sexual wants and aspirations on a regular basis. This can help both partners enjoy their s3x more.
- If a female is present, emphasize female orgasm by providing manual clitoral stimulation or oral s3x, for example.
- Priority should be given to foreplay before penetration. This may lengthen the encounter and increase enjoyment for everyone involved.
- To postpone orgasm, use visualization exercises and deep breathing.