This is inform the General public of EdTech Innovation Challenge 2021 for Nigerian Youths. Interested persons should read very carefully before applying.
The EdTech Innovation Challenge is an initiative to find creative technology and solutions with the potentials of transforming Nigeria1s Education system with a focus on leveraging the power of Artificial Intelligence to positively impact existing educational ecosystem.
The challenge is aimed at supporting young men and women to develop ideas, build skills and connect with others working towards a shared goal of strengthening the education system.
ICYF Ramadan Contest 2021 for Global Muslim Youths – Click Here to Apply
THRIVE | Bayer Sustainability Challenge 2021 for Startup and Scaleup Innovators – Click Here to Apply
Teach For Nigeria Fellowship Program 2021 for Young Nigerian Professionals – Click Here to Apply
Recover Africa Youth Competition 2021 for young Africans (500 Euros Prize & Project Mentorship) – Click Here to Apply
Thought for Food (TFF) Challenge 2021 for Innovators and Entrepreneurs (Up to $30,000) – Click Here to Apply
WHO SHOULD APPLY FOR THE EdTech 2021 INNOVATION CHALLENGE FOR NIGERIAN YOUTHS?
EdTech Innovation Challenge is open to Tertiary Education students, secondary school students, teachers, R&Ds, and developers from around Nigeria.
the power of Artificial Intelligence to positively impact existing educational ecosystem.
The challenge supports young men and women to develop ideas, build skills and connect with others working towards a shared goal of strengthening the education system.
EdTech 2021 Innovation Challenge Application Criteria
The project must be centered around Education Technology and must leverage the technology to meet the following;
- It must be categorized as part of the EdTech industry
- It must have Artificial Intelligence or Cyber Security on the forefront or as part of the application
- Fall within the underlisted categories;
- Curriculum Applications
- School Management System
- Students with disabilities
- Lifelong Learning Applications
- It should impact earning or enable better management of the education process
- It can disrupt or supplement current education settings or ecosystems
- It must be for profit
- It must have commercial applications
- It must be inventive, innovative or disruptive
- The business proposal must be original work and applicants must hold all applicable rights
- It must be submitted in English Language
- To enter, team-based projects must select one person to submit the application and to serve as the team’s representative throughout the competition.
EdTech Innovation Challenge Hero (winner of the contest) and category star (winner of each of the 4 categories) will receive funding and technical mentoring from some of the brightestt minds at NINE and iHUB to help bring their idea to life and create meaningful change in the Ecosystem.