Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Business Development Manager will be responsible for the development and performance of all business development activities in the organisation and the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with company vision and values.
- Establishes plans and strategies to expand the customer base in the marketing area and contributes to the development of new product/service lines for clients.
- Develop marketing plan and strategies for AMHS at Gbagada General Hospital.
- Become familiar with all investigations offered at AMHS – Gbagada General Hospital project.
- Sign on Gbagada General Hospital Radiodiagnosis Unit with major Health Insurance Organisations in Lagos as a referral centre for radio-diagnostic investigations required by their enrolees
- Develop professional relationships with the healthcare personnel in Gbagada General Hospital and every other healthcare organisation in Gbagada environment for increasing patient volume in Gbagada General Hospital radio-diagnostic unit.
- Inform medical consultants, nursing and support staff at all clinics, Wards, A&E, ICU, Neonatal, and all areas within and outside of the hospital regarding all services offered at the Radiodiagnosis department.
- Distribute and keep track of Patient Referral Forms within and outside of AMHS
- Building market recognition and customer base in primary location.
- Management of the overall business development function of the company in the primary locations.
- Achieving or exceeding any personal or commercial targets set and to manage strategic planning, and forecasting, as well as reporting activities as necessary.
- Develops and implements marketing plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets;
- Gathering market and customer information to evaluate customer research, market conditions, and implement marketing plan alterations as needed.
- Develop an up-to-date knowledge of the characteristics, strengths and weaknesses of AMHS Products/Services.
- Develop a good knowledge of the Hospital management market; demand competition and prices.
- B. Sc. Degree in relevant field
- Minimum of 5 years related experience in the Healthcare industry
- Ability to negotiate and close deals.
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines, and multi-task with minimal supervision.
- Ability to establish relationships with peers, internal and external customers and vendors.
- Ability to prepare and present a comprehensive marketing report.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft Outlook.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexibility in all areas. Easily adaptable to ever changing environment and requirements.
- Good professional appearance and attitude.
Job Title: Contract and Procurement Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Provide strategic support and advise in relation to the management of contractual matters in order to ensure company interests are protected and financial recoveries are maximized.
- To drive corporate vendor services management and other related activities as prescribed n the Company’s procurement policy and procedure guidelines
- Planning and carrying out all vendor services activities in line with organization’s Contract and Procurement procedures
- Receiving and reviewing proposals from prospecting contractors/suppliers
- Liaising with Head, Contract and Procurement in developing plan and strategy in the area of vendor services
- Define, implement and manage processes aimed at ensuring that only credible suppliers are registered to conduct business with organization.
- Ensure clear audit trial, process transparency and clarity of roles of individual parties in the procurement process.
- Protect organization from possible risks related to the procurement of goods and services.
- Invoice vendor and payment processing
- Updating the list of Contractors/Suppliers
- Supplier relationship management
- Provide contractual review/legal review of documents involvement in major successful management of contractual dealings in order to achieve business objectives and increase profitability.
- Undertake audit of contractual business procedures.
- To develop and maintain policy procedures in order to ensure effective administration of contractual matters related to main contracts, sub-contractors, and other suppliers of goods and services including advising on disputes, claims, etc. in order to maximize the financial establishments and implementation of procedures.
- Responsible for group contractual analysis that will add value and drive decision making at senior board level.
- Ensure that the main contract terms and conditions of tender documents and other pre-bid agreements for prospective projects across the company are reviewed and where necessary contractual qualifications are drafted in order to ensure that the terms of offer protect and/or further safeguard the company’s interest and comply with company’s guidelines.
- Establish and maintain “best practice” standards, policies, procedures and processes in all contractual dealings in order to achieve business objectives and increase profitability.
- Through internal and external periodic feedback procedures, measure effectiveness of operations, including customer satisfaction and proposes methods for continuous improvement showing commitment to customer service to ensure the right products are delivered at the right time and the right place.
- Develops and implements short and long-term procurement strategies designed to reduce costs and improve quality and service while meeting organizational goals and objectives and works closely with staff/departments to ensure these measures are achieved.
- B.Sc degree in Quantity Surveying, Law and other related field
- Minimum of 7years experience in similar role
- Proficient in the use of spreadsheets, database, word processing and selected job specific software
- Very strong analytical and negotiation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to influence others and build credible relationship
- Strong commercial and financial accounting background including full understanding of balance sheet and cash flow
- Ability to exercise a degree of flexibility within a fast moving environment
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.