1. FG Begins Approval of COVID-19 TCF Loan – Click Here to View
2. Ongoing 2021 Federal Ministry of Agriculture/CBN Commercial Agriculture Credit Scheme (CACS) – Click Here to Apply
3. National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) 2021 Digital States Literacy and Skills Programme – Click Here to Apply
4. CBN COVID-19 2021 Portal Reopens for new Loan Applications – Click Here to Apply
5. Basic Consumer Kash Ebonyi Cooperative Society Limited for Graduate Internship & Exp – Click Here to Apply
6. MSME Survival Fund Batch B Online Application Portal Now Open – Click Here to Apply
7. Massive Recruitment at the Edo State Civil Service Commission for Graduate & Exp – Click Here to Apply
8. Massive Recruitment at Adamawa State Community and Social Development Agency – Click Here to Apply
9. 2021/2022 Federal Government Scholarship Awards for Tertiary Institutions – Click Here to Apply
10. Massive Recruitment at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs – Click Here to Apply
Youth and Sports Ministry Begins Next Phase of Loan Approval Processes.
The candidates are selected from the pre-qualified applicants of the Programme who have successfully completed their loan application through the loan application portal https://nyif.nmfb.com.ng/app and have met the requirements for further participation in the loan approval process.
Recall that the Youth and Sports Ministry had in November, 2020 taken a decision of reshuffling the Loan approval processes thereby making the “Entrepreneurship Development Training and Certification” a follow up to the “Loan Application” contrary to the initial design of the Scheme where selected candidates are mandated to participate in the online Training, obtain the certificate before proceeding to the loan application.
The pre-qualified applicants of the Scheme should note that the invitation are sent “in batches” to applicants whose loan application met the requirements for further consideration in the programme.
Pre-qualified applicants of the scheme should also note that every selected candidate who recieves the Training Invitation must be ready to comply to the following:
1. Obey all instructions accordingly and as directed through Training Invitation mail and it’s follow up.
2. Must be ready to make him/herself available for the online Entrepreneurship Development Training
3. Must ensure completion of the courses and taking of the ‘Quiz’ therein, in good grades, in order to qualify for the Certificates.
Applicants who have not been pre-qualified should not panic as Pre-qualification is ongoing, and Pre-qualified applicants who are yet to cotheire their loan application, should as quickly as possible to to to complete the too to stand a chance in the next batch of the Training invitation.
For the avoidance of doubt and prevention of fraud, below is a sample of the invitation sent through the e-mail addresses of selected applicants by the Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development:
NOTE: Pinnacle Report Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, that provides you with a reliable Job Opportunities in Various States.
For more information about the Youth and Sports Ministry Begins Next Phase of Loan Approval Processes, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/DoZj3IIehrZ75Y7FSdbwBn