Guaranty Trust Bank plc is a foremost Nigerian financial institution with vast business outlays spanning Anglophone West Africa and the United Kingdom. The Bank presently has an Asset Base of over 2 Trillion Naira, shareholders funds of over 200 Billion Naira and employs over 10,000 people in Nigeria, Cote dIvoire, Gambia, Ghana, Kenya, Liberia, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Uganda and the United Kingdom.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Training & Development Analyst
Type: Full time
Reporting Line: Chief Talent Officer
Purpose of the job
- The Training and Development Analyst is responsible for improving the productivity of the organization’s employees.
- This position assesses company-wide developmental needs to drive training initiatives and identifies and arranges suitable training solutions for employees in line with the organization’s strategic objectives.
- This position actively searches, creatively designs and implements effective methods to educate, enhance performance and recognize performance.
- This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities but does serve as a coach and mentor for other positions in the department.
- Provide professional expertise and support in the design, development, and implementation of the training-needs assessment methodology and training programs/plans, required to achieve business goals and results in the creation of an internal bench of top talent.
- Create programs for top talent and high potential employees that see to their learning and development, career pathing and mobility.
- Collect, analyze and maintain data gathered to inform targeted leadership training and development programs
- Conduct presentations and trainings where required.
- Act as the first point of contact for all training and development requirements and queries within the organization
- Gain a full working knowledge of each business unit to work alongside leaders to design effective training programs for their teams
- Manage the training budget for the organization and source cost effective solutions
- Build relationships with external training suppliers
- Record and report on training courses, schedules, and results; and maintain information on relevant database.
- Continuously assessing the success of the Bank’s learning and development program/plans in order to keep optimizing efficacy and adequacy.
- Develops and maintains organizational communications such as intranet posts and newsletters to ensure employees have knowledge of training and development events and resources.
Education and Experience:
- 5+ years of broad HR experience, with at least 3 of which must be as a specialist designing and implementing employee learning and development programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or Social Sciences.
- Experience designing, developing, and implementing training-needs assessment methodologies and training programs/plans.
- Previous experience in capturing metrics and producing various employment reports.
- Professional certification in Human Capital from any of Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM) Nigeria, Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), Chartered Institute of Personnel Development (CIPD) UK
- Experience in financial services is a must; and management consultancy, a plus
Skills and knowledge:
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Excellent interpersonal, counseling, and negotiation skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Thorough understanding of recruiting methods and best practices, as well as applicable laws and regulations.
- Ability to design and implement full-cycle performance management programs.
Jobs You May Like:
Ongoing Recruitment at NIPCO Limited – Click Here to Apply
Lafarge Africa Plc 2021 Development Program – Click Here to Apply
Career Opportunities at Enugu Electricity Distribution Company – Click Here to Apply
Guaranty Trust Bank Plc Recruitment for a Digital Marketing Specialist – Click Here to Apply
Current Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc – Click Here to Apply
Africa Union Commission (AUC) Job Recruitment- Click Here to Apply
Career Opportunities Organisation of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) – Click Here to Apply
Costarchem Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment – Click Here to Apply
Academic Staff Job Recruitment at American University of Nigeria – Click Here to Apply
Current Recruitment at Lopterra Services Limited – Click Here to Apply
Management Sciences for Health (MSH) Job Recruitment – Click Here to Apply.
Application Closing Date
9th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
NOTE: Pinnacle Report Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, that provides you with a reliable Job Opportunities in Various States.
For more information about the Electricity Distribution Company job Recruitment, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/DoZj3IIehrZ75Y7FSdbwBn