Nile University of Nigeria is a world class university located in the heart of Nigeria, Abuja. Our university community is composed of robust, hardworking, friendly and committed staff from different nationalities all over the world that work tirelessly to help our teeming students actualize their dreams.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Manager
Role and Responsibilities
- Plan and coordinate all maintenance activities in the facilities including analysing equipment needs, reliability issues, developing preventive/predictive maintenance programs
- Carry out inspections of the facilities to identify and resolve issues
- Plan and oversee all repair and installation activities
- Coach, mentor, train and develop maintenance employees to meet current and future business requirements
- Build an upkeep long term relationship with contractors and service providers
- Keep maintenance logs and report on daily activities.
- Check electrical and hydraulic systems of buildings to ensure functionality
- Monitor equipment inventory and place orders when necessary
- Ensure compliance with health and safety policies
- Manage the maintenance expenses by ensuring best practices in the educational industry
Qualifications and Requirements
- First degree in any Engineering discipline, Facility Management or a similar role
- Certificate in Maintenance Management (CMM) will be considered an advantage
- 5 years Cognate experience as a Maintenance Manager
- Hands-on experience in planning maintenance operations
- Solid understanding of technical aspects of plumbing, carpentry, electrical systems etc.
- Applicable knowledge of facilities machines and equipment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
Application Closing Date
10th December, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Jobs@nileuniversity.edu.ng using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
For more information about the Nile University of Nigeria, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks