Netconstruct Nigeria Limited is an indigenous, foremost real-estate development Company in Nigeria. Established in May 2001, Netconstruct Nigeria Limited’s scope of business revolves around real estate, construction, facilities management, water treatment, and property renovation across Nigeria.
Netconstruct Nigeria Limited is renowned for developing models of excellence in real estate and has been developing and accomplishing these dreams in relation to the housing and hospitality business for over ten (10) years. We constantly exceed our clients’ expectations through the provision of quality and affordable housing. Our team of seasoned professionals and our constant quest for excellence has made us a force to be reckoned with in the industry. Our focus is our clients/customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Auditor
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Perform the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability, and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
- Objectively review the organization’s business processes and make recommendations
- Evaluate the efficacy of risk managementprocedures
- Ensure protection against fraud and theft of organization’s assets
- Ensure compliance with relevant laws and statutes
- Make recommendations on how to improve internal controls and governanceprocesses
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- Obtain,analyze, and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts, etcand make recommendations
- Vet invoices and other business documents
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
- Review of stock process, arrangement and making relevant recommendations
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
- Continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques, and performance standards
- Other investigation and assignment as per management instruction.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree with 6 – 9 years work experience.
- Practical Knowledge of office tools (Microsoft words, Excel, and Powerpoint) and QuickBooks
- Good understanding of IFRS and other relevant standards applicable to the Real Estate industry
- Excellent Analytical, Report Writing, and Presentation skills
- Professional Membership (ACA/ACCA)
- ISO Certificationis an added advantage
- Experience in a Real Estate firm is an added advantage.
- Internal Control
- Financial Audit
- Process Development & Audit
- Risk Management
- Compliance Monitoring.
Application Closing Date
9th July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Internal Auditor” as the subject of the email.
Note: Pinnacle Report Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, that provides you with a reliable Job Opportunities in Various States.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/DoZj3IIehrZ75Y7FSdbwBn
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link