Julius Berger is a leading Nigerian company offering integrated construction solutions and related services. We specialize in executing complex works that require the highest levels of technical expertise and excel in the implementation of state-of-the-art construction methods and technologies. Core competencies cover all project phases, including planning, design, engineering, construction, maintenance and operation, for building, infrastructure and industry projects.
International Organization for Standardization certification (ISO) demonstrates that our Quality Management Systems are well equipped to consistently meet clients’ needs and that quality is continuously improved. Combined with our collaborative approach, our drive towards innovation, expansive experience and resources underpin project success. With a proven record of delivering quality results on-time we stand out as a choice partner.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Network Support Engineer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Day to day running, troubleshooting and maintenance of the office network infrastructure.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information, network engineering, and application trends.
- Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability
- Monitor system resource utilization, trending, and capacity planning
- Design and implement network infrastructure.
- Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, awareness, and success of changes made to the network infrastructure
- Implementation and administration of data and VOIP networks (LAN, WLAN and WAN)
- Occasionally work with external clients as the need arises.
- Configure and install various network devices and services (routers, switches, firewall, VPN, QoS)
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hotfixes, and security configurations
- Install and configure wired and wireless network devices.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Interested candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 3 – 6 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
21st January, 20201
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as the subject of the email
For more information about the Julius Berger Nigeria Plc job Recruitment, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-