Overseas Strategic Consulting Limited (OSC) is a small business specializing in technology-driven, research-based monitoring and evaluation (M&E) across development sectors with over 25 years of experience implementing USAID-funded projects. OSC has proven track record collecting, analyzing, and disseminating quantitative and qualitative data, including large-scale randomized household studies.
OSC is at the core of successful initiatives in the economic, health, governance, and environment sectors around the world. OSC delivers effective, sustainable research, evaluation and strategic/behavior change communications solutions in the world’s most challenging environments, including: Afghanistan, Iraq, South Sudan, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Serbia, Armenia, Kyrgyzstan, Georgia, Nigeria, Kosovo, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Jordan, and Egypt.
We invite applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
1) .Collaborating, Learning, and Adapting (CLA) Specialist
2). Capacity Building Specialist
3). GIS Specialist (MEL Specialist)
4). Third Party Monitoring Specialist
5). Evaluations Specialist
6). Chief of Party (COP) – USAID Nigeria Monitoring Evaluation and Learning
Application Closing Date
7th October, 2020
- We are seeking experienced Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning Specialists for the anticipated USAID Nigeria Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning Support (MEL Support) Activity
- The objectives of the anticipated MEL Support activity are to assist the USAID Nigeria Mission with strategy-, project-, and activity-level performance monitoring, evaluation, and learning including independent field-based monitoring, data quality assessments, data gathering and verification, impact and performance evaluations, assessments, collection of select country context indicators, organizational learning, and improving knowledge management across a range of sectors
- The position may be full-time or short-term consultancy depending on the requirements of the project.
- Design and manage capacity and learning needs assessments, curricula, and learning tools to improve MEL competencies.
- OSC is seeking Specialists with extensive experience in designing and conducting monitoring and evaluation projects
- Well-qualified applicants will have past experience in research design, report writing, drafting data collection tools, data analysis, and data confidentiality
- Applicants should have proven progressive experience with international organizations in designing, implementing, and overseeing monitoring and evaluation tasks in complex international development contexts
- A relevant Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree and English fluency are required
- Experience implementing USAID-funded projects is preferred.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume / CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line: Nigeria COP.
- OSC is committed to recruiting, employing, promoting, and retaining the best-qualified individuals without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, genetic information, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
- This position is contingent upon contract award from USAID.