Saipem is a global leader in the Engineering, Procurement, Construction & Installation Businesses, with a strong inclination towards oil & gas-related activities in remote areas. We excel in the provisioning of engineering, procurement, project management and construction services, with distinctive skills and capabilities in the design and execution of large-scale offshore and onshore projects.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Marine Civil Supervisor
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
About The Job
- Supervise the execution of maritime works, both performed by subcontractors or in direct hiring, ensuring full compliance with safety and quality standards and procedures and verify that works are correctly carried out in accordance with project documentation and in the planned time frame.
- Support the subcontractors or the direct hiring personnel ensuring the feasibility (availability of drawings and materials) of the works.
- Promote safe works practices and environmental protection, ensuring that safety standards are respected
- Ensure the fulfillment of the project quality and contractual requirements
- Verify and confirm the availability of drawings and materials, to plan the efficient execution of the works performed by subcontractors or by direct hiring personnel
- Assist subcontractors or direct hiring personnel for the correct interpretation of the drawings, providing support in the solution of technical problems
- Prepare and coordinate the detailed programs for the assigned activities
- Coordinate human and technical resources, indicating any needs or surplus Verify that works are correctly carried out in accordance with the project specifications, highlighting any engineering problems encountered in the field
- Measure the progress of the works carried out
- Provide quantitative data for producing weekly progress reports, monitoring the employed manpower
- Ensure the continuous assessment of the quantities installed
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or its equivalent.
- Minimum of about 3 to 7 years’ relevant experience in the energy industry.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office tools.
Jobs You May Like
StongMas Automobile Limited Job Recruitment – Click Here to Apply
FHON Consulting Job Opportunities – Click Here to Apply
Graduate Job Recruitment at PricewaterhouseCooper – Click Here to Apply
Nigeria Breweries Plc 2021 Graduate Management Development Scheme – Click Here to Apply
Massive Recruitment at Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) – Click Here to Apply
Employment Opportunities at Jumia Nigeria – Click Here to Apply
Employment Opportunities at Aspom travel Agency – Click Here to Apply
Downstream Oil and Gas Company Recruitment – Click Here to Apply
Talenture Group Job Recruitment – Click Here to Apply
Alexis Philips Limited Job Recruitment for OND/HND Holders – Click Here to Apply
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
For more updated information about Saipem Contracting Nigeria Limited (SCNL), kindly feel free to ask any question in the comment box below. You can also provide us your phone number or email Address for more updates
NOTE: Pinnacle Report Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, that provides you with a reliable Job Opportunities in Various States.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/DoZj3IIehrZ75Y7FSdbwBn