Design Union is involved in various sectors including infrastructure, real estate, educational institutions, corporate buildings spaces, oil and gas as well as residential.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assist inventory officer to receive procured merchandise, mark appropriately for placement in facility, and deliver them to the appropriate department.
- Perform daily check on the storage facilities for upkeep.
- Perform inspection on deliveries to confirm quality, cleanliness, and freshness, and consistency throughout case lots.
- In charge of materials and stock for designated warehouse.
- Adhere to quality assurance expectations and standards.
Requisite Qualifications / Experience
- Minimum of OND / Diploma in Accounting or any relevant course of study
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience
Required Skills / Attributes:
- Knowledge of proper inventory management.
- Familiarity best practices in a stockroom or warehouse environment.
- Must have warehousing organization skills.
Application Closing Date
4th February, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email