Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Limited, a leading international player in marine services, Bourbon offers to the most demanding oil & gas clients worldwide a full line of innovative, safe, high performance and new generation vessels and an expanded offer of offshore oil & gas services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead – Purchasing (M / F)
Location: Onne Base, Rivers
Contract Type: Permanent Contract
Roles and Responsibilities
The objective of this role will be to:
- To coordinate the Purchasing Team and team activities to support the company operations
- International and Local purchasing for Bourbon Affiliate vessels operating in Nigeria, provide supplies and services as per purchase requests received in a timely and controlled manner in accordance with relative procedures
- To coordinate manual purchase requests and Task assistant requests from the applicable locations
- To plan, organize and manage the purchasing team from the request/spec to the delivery onboard the vessels.
- To set up, organize and manage the purchase follow-up process
and the processes to optimize and simplify the purchase orders flow.
- To process invoicing as required.
- Obtain competitive quotations from BINL Suppliers.
- Ensure local suppliers products and services match.
- Seek approvals from budget holders and issue PO’s or direct the issuance of PO’s.
- Receipt or receive in Oracle to close orders.
- Maintain accurate up to date status of Purchase Request and all Purchase orders.
- Close open NC’s with suppliers with corrective action.
- To ensure the follow-up of the strategy set up within the organization.
- To ensure the follow up of weekly review with the ship managers.
- To lead/manage the team by supporting the team, follow-up meetings, system training, performance appraisal, motivate and integrate within the team.
- Follow up on track and trace report.
Qualifications, Skills and Experiences
- A Bachelor’s Degree / Higher National Diploma in Purchasing / Supply Chain Management
- Possession of a Master’s degree in a related field will be an added advantage
- Proven knowledge or skill with ERP System and Microsoft Office Package
- Business Management
- Risk Management
- Stress Management
- Supplier Management
- Inventory and Storage
- Sourcing and Tendering
- Customer Relationship Management
- Data Analysis
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a leadership or managerial capacity working within a multinational Marine or Oil and Gas organization
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply