Breadish Bakery is an excellence driven, fast growing Bread Factory & Food Manufacturing Company based in Akoka, Yaba Lagos, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Food Scientist / Quality Assurance Supervisor
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time Employment
- Design and Implement Standard Food Manufacturing Procedures that conform with approved Government Regulations and Consumer standards.
- Determine Nutritional value, calorific content & shelf life of all Bakery products.
- Evaluate food processing and storage operations.
- Study methods to improve aspects of foods, such as flavor, color, texture, nutritional value, and convenience.
- Stay up-to-date on new regulations and current events regarding food science by reviewing scientific literature.
- Develop Meal Plans.
- Evaluate effects of meal plans and alter the meal plans as needed.
- Promote Nutritional Values within Organization by speaking to Management & Staff about Diet, Nutrition & Quality Management Issues
- Writing Reports to document processes in the Quality Management Unit of the Bakery
- Inspect food processing areas to ensure compliance with government regulations and standards for sanitation, safety, quality, and waste management standards.
- Test all Food samples to meet international best practices.
- B.Sc or M.Sc in Food Science or Technology or related field.
- Female, preferably
- Must possess a minimum of 2-3 years of relevant experience.
- Proficiency in Computer Application Skills.
- Clear verbal and written communication.
- Able to work with little or no supervision.
READ VACANCY: Frontend, Software Engineer at a Reputable Company
Application Closing Date
7th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.
Always check on www.pinnaclereport.com.ng we will always notify you on whatsoever you need to know about Breadish Bakery Job recruitment updates about the next stage of the recruitment.