DRO Health Limited is an exciting new start up Telehealth Company with an innovative approach to healthcare in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Engineer (Remote)
- We are looking for a Software Engineer to join our growing team of engineers and contribute towards scaling the platform. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring application stability, directly working with the CTO & development teams to rapidly respond & resolve system incidents and user queries, and most importantly, contribute to the development of minor and major features for DRO Health.
- Maintaining and improving current features on the DRO Health platforms
- Developing new features
- Overseeing the data integrity of the DRO Health platforms
- Rapidly fixing bugs
- Assisting with user acceptance of applications enhancements
- Continuously using our product tools (ClickUp & Slack) to effectively manage requirements, update statuses of tasks, collaborate with other engineers and departments, as well as communicate with them
- Participating in weekly team meetings & Slack standups
- Assisting in Quality Assurance testing of platforms
- Planning for business continuity & disaster recovery
- Identifying, designing and implementing proactive patterns that prevent system problems
- Technical support and maintenance of existing applications and surrounding infrastructure
Required Programming & Technical Skills:
- Excellent in Python & Django
- Front-end development (HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap 4, JS & JQuery). Ability to use frontend libraries like VueJS or ReactJS is a big plus.
- Git using the gitflow workflow
- DevOps Skills with Docker, Ansible, Jenkins, and AWS are a big plus
Required Experience and Personal Skills:
- Must be able to work remotely
- Must have a fully functioning laptop and fast internet
- Must have a portfolio of showable previous work
- Writes clean, structured code
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to manage expectations
- Be able to clearly explain issues to others
- Be able to work both independent and within a team environment
- Excellent time management skills
- Recognizes the power in saying ‘I don’t know’
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: You will be required to submit your CV and cover letter. We aim to respond to all applicants, however If you do not get a response within.