Global Energy Company – A Global Energy Company is the forefront of Operations & Maintenance Services for Oil, Gas and Power Plant facilities worldwide is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Contract Manager
- Responsible for the totality of the Contractor’s contractual commitments within the context of the maintenance and services contracts and is accountable to line management for the technical, financial and human aspects of the contract.
- Promote QHSE policy and values,
- Respect of the Company objectives and follow the KPI’s,
- Definition of the general maintenance policy and undertaking of the actions required reaching the targets fixed,
- Definition of provisional budget,
- Preparation of technical and commercial proposals,
- Financial follow up of the projects,
- Management of all the maintenance personnel,
- Decide on arbitration between onshore and offshore (personnel, logistic, priorities)
- Supervision of preparation and management of the service contracts, N Direct responsibility for:
- Monitoring of the proper functioning of the facilities,
- Monitoring of technical management and costs.
- Ensures data is properly used, and corrects or makes sure errors are corrected,
- Adherence to QAP, which he corrects in the event non-conformities are discovered.
- Monthly issue of a maintenance department reporting,
- Provide audit on site,
- Audit and improve the spare part system and technical registers.
- Engineering degree or equivalent of B.Sc in Maintenance, Mechanical Engineering with 5 years general industrial maintenance including oil & gas industrial background, . .
- Capacity for group animation leadership
- HSE and Quality Management experience
- Ability to work offshore under the climatic conditions of the site
- Knowledge of CMMS
- Interested candidates should have prove sense of responsibilities and a talent for management, rigorous and methodical approach to operations. Must show common sense and be able to anticipate and analyse.
Application Closing Date
5th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email