The Institute of Credit Administration (ICA) is Nigeria’s only nationally recognized professional credit management body, solely dedicated to the provision of micro and macro credit management education, award of specialist qualifications, development of skills and capacity building of people involved in everyday management of trade, financial, consumer and business credits not only in Nigeria, but throughout Africa and the rest of the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Secretary
- Must be a graduate of HND/BSC in Secretarial Administration.
- Must have ability to write constructive business letter, write speech
- Must be versatile in the following computer operations (Corel Draw, PageMaker, & Photoshop).
- Ability to generate minutes of meeting
- Must be fluent, very sound in English Language (oral & written).
- Must have high typing speed – at least 80 WPM.
- Must be truly hardworking
- The applicant must live within any of these are: Victoria Island, Lagos Island, Gbagada, Lekki, Oworonshoki, Anthony.
READ VACANCY: Jhpiego is currently seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates in 2 Positions
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: If you do not have these requirements, please do not send your CV. Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for an interview.