Interra Networks Limited is an Information & Communications Technology (ICT) company headquartered in Atlanta, GA. USA with offices in Abuja, Lagos and Enugu, Nigeria. We operate a BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) facility and provide technology-enabled services to the public and private sector. Our services provide our customers with world-class, convenient, reliable and cost-effective business solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Call Center Executive (Yoruba Speaking)
- She/he must have good understanding of English and Yoruba Languages.
- Must be able to read, speak and write English language fluently.
- Must be able to read, Yoruba language fluently.
- Accurate comprehension, interpretation and capturing of information, accuracy and timely response to calls.
- Proficient in usage of Microsoft packages.
- Knowledge of customer service telephony and technology.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a call center or customer service environment.
- Good data entry and typing skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to understand individual differences.
- Problem solving skills.
- Should be able to work Mondays to Saturdays and at any other time required.
- Proficiency in driving Sales will be an added advantage.
- Male preferably.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Listening skills.
- Problems analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Customer Service Orientation.
- Organization skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good Judgment skills.
- Team work.
- Stress tolerance.
- Time management skills.
- Persuasion skills.
READ VACANCY: Rivers State Electoral Commission Job Recruitment
Application Closing Date
9th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Always check on www.pinnaclereport.com.ng we will always notify you on whatsoever you need to know about Interra Networks Job recruitment updates on the next stage of the recruitment.