The Oxford Properties, a member of the Oxford Group Nigeria, the No.1 most diversified Commercial Business Empire in Nigeria. A conglomerate company owning 19 member companies with 36 subsidiaries within Nigeria.
The Oxford Properties is a Real Estate and Investment company committed to reducing housing deficit in Nigeria. We also help investor’s funds grow in the Real Estate, Agriculture, and Technology world.
Our Vision is to transform the investment market where real estate and Agriculture is prominent through commitment to positive change and innovation that redefines the quality and consistency of our investment products that clients can expect from any real estate and Agricultural investment company.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Investment Personnel
- The Investment Personnel is responsible for supporting the firm in various aspects related to sales of investment opportunities. The investment Personnel is responsible for getting information regarding the financial details and investment requirements of the client and provides him / her with different investment options by selling different investment products of the organization, which will be of great benefit to the clients as well as help in boosting the sales of the organization.
- He / she is responsible for providing support to his / her clients and helping them in managing their financial objectives.
- Oversee the promotion of property sales on advertisement media and listing services
- He / She will meet with prospects and clients interested in property investment or purchase to offer the best rates and competitive deals.
- The investment personnel will communicate with clients to identify their requirements and choice of property.
- He / She will act as intermediaries liaising between the company and prospective investor facilitate investment
- He / She will provide periodic reports to company management on sales operations and leads generated.
- Candidates should possess B.Sc / HND Degree in any discipline
- Experience Level: Entry and Mid level
- Experience Length: 1 years and above
- The individual we are looking for must have a strong desire to advance and progress along with a passion for sales and building effective client relations.
- He / she should be comfortable working under tight deadlines and should be able to work and deliver results in a target is driven work environment.
- Previous sales experience would definitely be preferred.
- Excellent organization and time management skills, strong communication skills with the ability to work in a team as well as function independently are some of the other required skills and abilities.
- Digital Marketing and Graphics designing skill will be an added advantage.
- Individuals with entrepreneurial attitude are advised to apply too.
Application Closing Date
27th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com with subject as “Investment Personnel – & Job Source”
Note: Only short listed applicant will be notified for interview.
Always check on www.pinnaclereport.com.ng we will always notify you on whatsoever you need to know about Oxford Group Nigeria Job recruitment updates about the next stage of the recruitment.