Oak Pensions – We are a licensed Pension Fund Administrator with over 7 years of professional experience in Pension Funds Administration.
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Asaba-Delta, Lagos, Onitsha-Anambra and Ogun
- To ensure that the goals and objectives of OAK as regards customer service is carried out and maintained through hardwork and dedication to delighting both internal and external customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
- A Masters degree will be an added advantage
- Must be able to converse fluently in the local dialect of the location
- Ability to comprehend, capture as well as interpret basic customer information.
- A sound knowledge of telephone etiquette
- Strong knowledge of the company’s products
- Basic computer knowledge/technological skills.
READ ALSO VACANCY: APM Terminals Job Recruitment for Various Positions-Apply now
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Proactive and responsive in a fast-moving & dynamic environment
- Flexible, firm, fair and ability to manage pressure (both Internal & External)
- Attention to detail and Confident
Application Closing Date
25th May, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and state the Job Role/Location as the Subject. E.g Customer ServiceRep/Asaba.
Always check on www.pinnaclereport.com.ng we will always notify you on whatsoever you need to know about Oak Pensions, Job recruitment updates about the next stage of the recruitment