Aldelia Group – Our client with an intensive specialization in EPC projects in the Oil and Gas sector is looking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Process Engineer
- Our client with an intensive specialization in EPC projects in the Oil and Gas sector, is seeking to recruit a Process Engineer.
- He/she would deliver expertise in the business of process engineering by supervising detail engineering Subcontractor.
- Review and approve process engineering issue by the Detailed Engineering Subcontractor
- Participate in Hazop Safop and others forum as required
- Provide assistance to the commissioning team during SAT, Commissioning, and performance test
- Broad knowledge of chemical process engineering and /or operations
- Culturally aware and able to work well with many cultures Up to 50% international travel
- Ability to work remotely with support.
- Able to interact with both clients and suppliers on a technical basis
- Good communication skills and ability to work well with diverse teams such as engineering contractors, manufacturing process engineers and client operations and engineering teams
- Facilitates team and client meetings effectively
Qualifications / Key Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, or related field from an accredited university
- 10+ years experience as Rotating Equipment Specialist Engineer or in a similar position in Oil and Gas industry
- Process Control Engineer or Chemical Engineer with preferably more than 5 years of experience in control and automation.
- Experience in polymer or on a unit running technology similar to the Licensed technology is a plus
- Skills and experience in projects, design, modelling, asset support would be appreciated
- Computer Skills: Proficient with Microsoft Office; Microsoft Project and experience with Project Management software preferred
- Knowledge of local, state, and federal building code regulations
- Able to build solid relationships with team members, vendors, and customers
- Ability to communicate in English
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Able to manage a team of employees and multiple projects
- Experienced at compiling and following a strict budget
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Goal-oriented and organized leadership
- Able to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
- In-depth understanding of the construction industry
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Organized and able to create multiple timelines, budgets, and schedules
- Ability to understand situations (strategic pertinence and anticipation)
- Good communication skills (ability to understand and make himself/herself understood)
- Strong Leadership and communication skills required Teamwork
- Client Management
Reporting and Relationships:
- The Process Engineer will report directly to the Operations Manager and also liaise with all the project managers. External relationship with the company’s Clients and stakeholders.
READ VACANCY: Rossland Group is Recruiting for waiters and waitress
Application Closing Date
22nd July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.