Work City is a community that brings Entrepreneurs and Creatives together in order to collaborate as a team, generate ideas, and harnessing various skills geared towards financial growth and community resource development. Its an arena full of fun and where people get jobs done.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Community Sales Associate (Intern)
- Generates profitable new business through prospecting and inquiry handling within the local market in order to achieve monthly sales targets.
- Conducts tours, with a goal of converting prospects into customers by effectively listening and selling the entire product range.
- Prospects to generate leads through local companies, partnerships, and commercial real estate brokers.
- Knowledgeable of market trends and stays up-to-date on competitive data.
- Effectively manages, leads, and continuously updates CRM throughout the sales process.
- Proactively manages the renewal strategy with an aim of maximizing retention, renewal increases, and center profitability.
Application Closing Date
8th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Always check on www.pinnaclereport.com.ng we will always notify you on whatsoever you need to know about Work City Africa Job recruitment updates about the next stage of the recruitment.